Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank-full


I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. I have an amazing set of family and friends.  I am thankful for every day I have with Aly, thankful that she is here and continues to grow and learn and thrive.

I just want to thank all the people who loved on Aly while she was in the hospital. I want to thank the doctors and nurses, the therapists, the techs, the social workers, lactation consultants, pretty much the entire staff of Primary Children's hospital. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about it and feel grateful that we live so close to this important place. If you ever need a charity or a cause, Primary's is a solid choice. This place saved my daughter's life and continues to provide services for her recovery.
 

Please be thankful for your children every day even when they drive you crazy and all you want is a moment's peace. Please be thankful now, when you don't need to be. Please snuggle your kids more than you think you need to. You never know when you will wish so hard just to be able to hold your baby. Please give people a break, even when they don't deserve it. That is when they need it more than ever. Don't judge anyone too harshly, you never know when someone is having the worst day of their lives. Be thankful every day! 

Happy Thanksgiving!

GO ALY!

1 comment: